Friday, December 11, 2009

UNC is the Place for Me

This time next week I will be pulling out of Morrison Parking lot and into Bucktown...I'm so ready. Finally, I can get a break...real food...relaxation...family...friends...SLEEP...only 7 more days...only 7!..The more I say it, the longer it seems away..Father Time speed up the process!!!

As I pack my bags--yes I'm packing my bags this early--I reflect on this semester...There were laughs, tears, and PLENTY OF STRESS...lol...but through it all, I made it. Carolina is awesome. I love it ssooooo much. When I first got here, I regretted that I didn't go to Howard University...but now I realize that UNC is the place for me! I have found a home in Carolina, BUT nothing beats the home awaiting me in 7 days!

This is my last blog of the semester...Next Semester...there will be more to come...

Dueces...have a great Break!!!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment